- Experience: 2-5 years
- Salary: As per industry standard
- Industry: Real Estate / Property
- Functional Area: Site Engineering, Project Management
- Role Category: Site Engineering
- Role: Construction-Specialty
- Keywords: Inspection engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering
- Travel to customer locations (homes, offices etc) in Bengaluru and the rest of India and perform a thorough inspection of the property using a detailed checklist.
- Record the observations (textual + photos) of the property using a mobile application
- Make sure the observations are factually correct and comprehensive
- Explain the observations to his/her superiors and/or customers if required.
- Recommend functional and other improvements to the inspection process and tools
- Recommend functional and other improvements to the inspection checklist.
- Use the prescribed tools while performing an inspection correctly and safely
- Use the recommended safety guidelines during the inspection
- Make sure that the inspection life cycle is completed.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Subject matter expertise
- Demonstrate willingness to learn quickly & upgrade knowledge/skills and abilities
- Support PM/Lead
- Demonstrate high process plus task orientation and adherence
- Team Player
- Good communication skills
- Providing timely updates to PM/Lead
- To work in ambiguity /Discuss with others to arrive at proper solutions.
- High levels of Customer Centricity
- Understand user needs, data collection and interpret properly and use it in the right way
- High levels of integrity and commitment
If you satisfy the requirements above and like what you see about the opening, go ahead and apply using the form below.
IMPORTANT: To apply for this opening, please email your resume to [email protected]. Please do not call us. We will get in touch with you, if you are shortlisted. Candidates who call us directly will not be considered for any the openings.