- Right to information about the progress of the house
- Right to delivery of the house on time
- Right to compensation if any delays depending on the agreement
- Right to good quality of the house
- Right to the house meeting the agreed specification
- Right to everything being legal with respect to the transaction
- Right to get all regulatory/statutory approvals for the house
- Right to a smooth handover of the house
- Right to get an home inspection done
- Right to redress if issues found during inspection
Every right above is a fundamental right and should not be compromised. Make sure that you are not taken for a ride. Exercise all of the rights above.
#HomeBuyer #HomeQuality #DreamHome #LegalHome #HomeInspection #HomeInspeKtor #HomeInspectionBangalore
Ansar Qureshi · February 27, 2018 at 11:53 am
I am bookmarking your article so I can revisit and review more of your content. I agree with many of your thoughts and am impressed with your out-of-the box thinking.
Comments are closed.